Join us on Tuesday, April 24 to learn more about the need for cybersecurity compliance, the key concepts, and why it is critical for military, government, and even civilian applications. Some of the topics to be discussed will include:
- What are the requirements and regulations behind the cybersecurity Risk Management Framework (RMF)?
- What is the reason for the DFARS/NIST 800-171 regulation?
- How does it apply to DoD contracts?
- How do I best approach and be compliant with both RMF and 800-171 requirements?
- What certifications are required for compliance?
Where:UCF Business Incubator Central Florida Research Park – 3259 Progress Drive, Orlando, FL 32826 – Conference Room 127A&B
When:Tuesday, April 24th, 2017 @ 11:30am
RSVP:Julie Driskel – 407-635-9880 – Julie.email@example.com