CIAMS – Centralized Information Assurance Management System
A Proven Solution to Information Assurance Challenges, at Competitive Prices
Cybernet’s Centralized Information Assurance Management System (CIAMS) delivers solutions to your Information Assurance (IA) management challenges at competitive prices, while providing you with the technical expertise of a DoD 8570 certified staff, knowledgeable about the ever-changing certification and accreditation process and able to get the job done—on time, every time.
CIAMS is a rack-mountable server that can be configured for an enterprise as large as 1000 information systems or as small as five. It is used to lower IA management costs by providing a centralized IA solution. The tasks that CIAMS centralizes are:
IA Patch Management
- Using Windows SUS and Linux YUM, combined in a virtual environment.
- Our solutions include integrated COTS products, or custom-created audit solutions.
Backup and Recovery
- Our backup solution is the fastest bit-for-bit backup solution on the market.
- From our CIAMS Console you can manage your required HBSS/ePO Server functions.
- CM is made easy by storing all images on the CIAMS server or on additional external drives.
- Offsite storage is made easy by a “grab and go” external drive solution.
Proven Solutions to Existing IA Challenges
Cybernet provides Systems Security Engineering and RMF support for legacy and developmental systems. Cybernet’s self-developed true Centralized Information Assurance Management System (CIAMS) meets the requirement for centralized Audit, Patch Management (Windows/Linux/Unix), Backup/Recovery, Antivirus, HBSS and IDS/IPS support.
Compliant Solutions at Competitive Prices
Cybernet supplies superior service with practical pricing by:
- Using proven clearly defined processes that REDUCE developmental cost…
- Saving an average trainer 40% in annual IA maintenance costs.
- Providing extensive on-staff experience, netting SUCCESSFUL RESULTS…
- Continued deployment at multiple training systems for Navy and USMC.
- Constantly INNOVATING our approach for development of advanced technology solutions. When newer solutions become available, they can be easily plugged into the CIAMS.